IPM Technologies has produced a pocket guide to help growers and advisors recognise Tomato Potato Psyllid (TPP) in the field. The guide includes information about this serious pest including:
- the psyllid’s host range
- where to look and what to look for
- pictures of the psyllid in each of its life cycle stages (i.e. eggs nymphs and adults)
- pictures of insects that may be confused with the psyllid
- how to report suspected sightings
- where to get support regarding management options
Hard copies of the guide are available from IPM Technologies while stocks last.